Test Collab supports unidirectional as well as bidirectional integration with JIRA.
1. Fetching issues from JIRA and linking them as requirements with test cases in Test Collab
2. Having requirements traceability matrix to analyze their coverage
3. Automatically reporting of issues in JIRA when a test case fails during its execution
4. Having the defect IDs shown associated with the executed test case
5. Getting the status of reported issue as verified automatically when the related test case passes during future executions.
More details on unidirectional integration with JIRA are available at http://support.testcollab.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=8
Bidirectional integration plugin offered by Test Collab allows performing test case management operations from within JIRA without any need to logon to Test Collab instance, operations include linking of existing test cases from Test Collab with issues in JIRA, adding new test cases, unlinking them, editing test cases, assigning them for execution. More details on bidirectional integration are available at http://support.testcollab.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=76