Test Collab support custom fields to be defined for test cases and test executions.
To define additional properties for test cases and test executions you can add custom fields to a particular project on your Test Collab instance.
Custom fields can be used to :
- Map their values with the values of issue manager fields that are selected while configuring issue manager for project so that the reported issues can hold the mapped custom field's values
- Define the skip conditions for an individual test case or a test suite altogether.
- Control the execution, as they may be the part of skip conditions
- Communicate a fixed set of information between a tester and others
- Form basis for analytical data
Online user guide article accessible at http://support.testcollab.com/index.php?pg=kb.page&id=101 can be referred for more details on using and configuring custom fields in Test Collab.